Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Here comes the bride!















Here is just a few wedding pics stolen from my friend Amy. I can't wait to see the real deals from Jen. One week and we will be in the Bahamas!!!!!
I have many more post that I will be doing to recap the wedding hoopla. I just need a wedding break. My husband (I love the sound of that) and I will be low key this weekend and playing tourist and going to the battleship of texas and san jacinto monument. HE also would like to get a pedicure!
My other thing I love most of married life is seeing his wedding band. I don"t know what it is about it but every time I see a flash of it I smile.
Till later
Mrs. Kopecki!






















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog through Sept. 4. theprovidentwoman.com

    ReplyDelete